Anna Ruth rolled over today.
No, my eyes didn't witness it, but my ears did!
I was in making a mean tasting hummus and heard my baby girl's cries over the food processor. She was napping on her tummy in her crib when I put her down, about 20 minutes earlier.
I peeked in and my girl is laying flat on her back, squalling with red eyebrows (a sign she's VERY upset)
Surprised the nap right out of her!
How I wish I had been a fly on the wall to see how the little one wiggled herself over. ;0
- Country girls-sorta :)
- You'd have to see it to believe it
- Moby! Moby! Moby!
- Rattle, rattle! :)
- a mixed bag :)
- Menu Monday! The best meals we had last week are ...
- Just Fishin'
- Happy (late) 2 months! :)
- Menu Monday My plan is to start recording our wee...
- Rise and Shine!
- THAT mom
- The 90's called.......they want their backpacks, k...
- "Oh, hello." "How are you today?" "Mama and daddy ...
- ▼ August (13)
- ► 2010 (137)
- ► 2009 (111)