Saturday, October 22, 2011

I know a girl..she puts the COLOR in my world

This girl puts a lot of color in my world.

After naptime we took her to a produce stand/orchard with lots of pumpkins.

It was so. Much. FUN! I just adored getting to see Anna Ruth by all those pumpkins!


We got to buy some sweet pepper relish as a treat. I can't wait to try it!

We are only about a fifteen minute drive from here.





Of course Anna Ruth got her hands on some hay as quickly as possible and wanted to see what it tasted like. :)



Her little expressions just make me laugh. They are just so Anna Ruth!











scratch, scratch














What a treat to have my own little daughter to start fun traditions with :)

1 comment:

Steph said...

You got some great pics! Love the title of this post. And love looking at Anna Ruth. She is just so sweet with her little faces. I LOVE AUTUMN!!

:)

happy