Saturday, October 22, 2011

Field Trip and Fun



Notice anything new in these pics?

:) Yesterday my mom delivered a surprise to each of my sisters and I. A new quilt! I love the detail on the bottom that says "Torbett, est. 2008". I adore the prints, colors, houses, embroidery, everything about it! Thanks momma!

Let the fun begin! The rest of the pictures are from our Field Trip to Terra Studios, where they make the famous bluebirds. We had a lot of fun! Anna Ruth wasn't quite herself-but she took full advantage of Granna holding her as much as she wanted (and Poppa got a turn too) :)


























































































1 comment:

Steph said...

Looks like your field day was a huge success. So much fun and I love your outfit!!!

:)

happy