Thursday, October 13, 2011

Buddies and Books

We made it into town today and Anna got to see one of her favorite buddies-Granna.

This is one of my favorite pictures ever. :)
We also started a new playgroup today, to meet new buddies! The babies are all young so they all laid, "talked", and rolled next to each other while the moms got to talk. I hadn't formally met anyone in the group and was brave by going to one of the girls apartments for playtime. There were 4 other moms and they were all so funny and nice. I was impressed by their true friendliness!

We love books and Anna Ruth does too!







Granna and Poppa got "Baby Torbett" this book before we even knew we were having a beautiful daughter. :)

3 comments:

Steph said...

I'm so glad Anna Ruth loves books too. They are Ingrid's absolute favorite things. Hooray for a play group. Sounds fun.

McCraine Family said...

You can never start a love of books too early!! She is precious! Love you!

Heather said...

GOOD JOB! So proud of you for going to a new play group. Way to branch out. I can't get enough of Anna Ruth. And you know I'm obsessed with books :)

:)

happy