Wednesday, July 14, 2010



Guess what we're getting ready for?
V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N :) to St. John Island. I'm excited to snorkel, spend time with Brett, read, and take some underwater pics! We got underwater cameras at Target (Target brand) so we'll see how they do.
Tonight we went to Jana and Seth's to have some dinner with them. Caleb was a hoot :). He wanted to have his picture taken with "Uncle Brett" and was also interested in taking his momma and daddy's pictures with Lainey. This may have been because I showed him how to work the camera. Caleb also tried spinach, and the tortellini I made. :) Lainey was as sweet as ever.....

This week I made zucchini pasta......a simple, but good recipe. I cooked zucchini, onion, and garlic in olive oil and then put whole wheat pasta in. Yum!
Brett will be going snorkeling for the first time on our vacation (I will be "teaching" him-oh my! You might as well go ahead and pray now :) ) He was excited to try out his snorkel gear he got in the mail. Also, we took his spare change and got some $ for vacation


I saved the best for last:
Brett is officially, COMPLETELY, 110% DONE with his Master's Degree.
We are absolutely excited!!!
p.s.Did I mention he graduated with a 4.0? Ed would be so proud!

1 comment:

McCraine Family said...

Yay Brett! Thanks again for coming over and making dinner! It was sooo good! (I'm looking forward to the leftovers!) Love you!

Blog Archive

:)

happy