Sunday, January 17, 2010

I did some baking today! I realize it's a bit early for Valentine treat bags, but there are Banana Crumb Muffins (www.allrecipes.com) inside to be delivered to the girls tomorrow (Barbara and Jill, my fellow teachers). These muffins are super quick and easy and are delicious! They make a lot though so they're better for a family or for sharing!
This is the material I got at the new fabric shop past Elkins, Lonesome Pine Quilts. Aren't they fun?!


This is one of the pillow shams I bought in N.C. at World Market. There were two this size (it is good thick material) for under $4! I am going to turn them into something else!

Congrats to my sis Becca who won the 40/29 photo contest!!! :)

2 comments:

Becca said...

cute fabric, I love the middle 2!!

McCraine Family said...

I love the fabric! I'll have to go there with you sometime! Maybe we can go the next time we get together with Becca!

Blog Archive

:)

happy