Wednesday, July 30, 2008

We're home, sweet home :).
the honeymoon was wonderful......I recommend Big Cedar Lodge to anyone looking for excellent service, nice people, and great food. :) Seriously, we were so impressed with every aspect of the Lodge..
It is good to be home, and we have a lot of livin' to do. I start school (I'll start on classroom work tomorrow.....next week I have a couple of days with full meetings...and the week of August 11th I start full time!)...Brett starts work again tomorrow and grad. school soon.
We are so blessed by everyone who came to the wedding or sent well wishes. Goodness, our blessings are almost too much to contain...and yes, I do remember who was at the wedding and I thank each one of you for coming! :)
It is deeply satisfying and good...to be Mrs. Torbett :).

No comments:

Blog Archive

:)

happy