Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Three days until I become Mrs. Torbett! I am more than ready (and I can honestly say Brett is too :) )

I've been rearranging and cleaning things out still around the condo. Yesterday Brett and I worked on the kitchen some.....we still have some work to do. We're trying to figure out what we'll be able to keep at the condo and what needs to be stored....and then finding room for all of the stuff we're keeping here.

The condo is starting to feel like our home now and I like that. :)

We have been so blessed with wonderful friends and family to help us during this time. We've also been blessed by many NWA businesses and their friendly, helpful staff.
Office Depot, Sikes Greenhouse, Fayetteville Town Center, S and K Menswear, David's Bridal, Rose of Sharon florist, Hobby Lobby, Dillards, Olivia Sordo, Helzberg Diamonds, those are just a few!

Tonight the church is having a shower for Brett and I. I will attend, and he is going to move his bed/dresser into the condo. I get to have a sleepover at momma and daddy's for a few nights. (think I can convince Daddy to make some breakfast one morning? :) :) :) :) :) :) )

Oh! And my Uncle Bob and cousin Anna are coming in Thursday from Virginia! :) I'm excited, it's been a couple of years since I've seen them last. I will be excited to introduce them to all of you.
Love.

No comments:

Blog Archive

:)

happy