Thursday, July 3, 2008

After:
Before: ( the picture you see above is the left cabinet in this picture)
Today has been another busy one. I have had to be very self-disciplined this summer by working on things around the condo, things for school, and wedding. Today I went to school and worked for a few hours. It was so nice to make progress there!

Random thoughts: The wedding is in 22 days. :)
If you haven't read any books or devotionals by Beth Moore I definitely recommend her! A christian fiction author I extremely like is Francine Rivers.
I'm excitedly waiting for Caleb (my new nephew) to come ! He should be here tonight :).
I'm excited to work on wedding things but also relax some with Brett this weekend....

Better go get busy. Talk to ya'll soon!

No comments:

Blog Archive

:)

happy