Thursday, July 21, 2011

This week I made greek wraps for dinner one night.....Called Grilled Greek Tacos, courtesy of www.ourbestbites.com, as always! The pic above is of the dressing, creamy mix made of greek yogurt, as well as some other things.
It was great fun to try a new recipe! The wraps had chicken on them I marinated and cooked on the Foreman grill. Plus we had plenty of leftovers :) . I like to arrange our food to look "pretty" when I get the time...That's how my brain works, I enjoy it, and I read somewhere one time about not just waiting for company to make things special or look nice! Good advice, if there's time. :)

We also eat salad about once a week in the summertime...complete with tuna, egg, artichokes, etc .......and once again, plenty of leftovers for lunch!
I rearranged a bit in Anna's room! Thank-you Jana for her picture frame!
Books and toys just waiting to come to life as soon as those beautiful blue eyes open!
I took down her name I made because the letters wouldn't stay properly connected...Now her neato initials are displayed instead.
Pretty, sweet girl enjoying bath time with mama and daddy

Where her name used to hang (above her window) I hung this branch type thing from our wedding with some fabric.....This is the kind of stuff my mind keeps busy with while I'm feeding Anna Ruth!
We are headed to Branson this weekend to celebrate our anniversary, having friends over Saturday night,and Brett's last day at J.B. Hunt is tomorrow!!!!! He starts a new job next week, Praise Jesus!

No comments:

:)

happy