Friday, February 11, 2011
Stevie Wonder - Isn't She Lovely
:) "Isn't she lovely....." :)
Thinking of my girl today as she is being VERY active while I'm cleaning.....maybe she likes cleaning?
Going to dig my way to Wal-mart later on today....
and a random trip to Hot Springs tomorrow with Brett!! We'll go down tomorrow and return sometime Sunday... :) We've been wanting to go for a while and decided-why not? can't do much on the farm this weekend anyway.....unless playing in the snow/mud counts.
Weekend update soon!
p.s.-I held back from putting the scene from My Fair Lady where they attend the horse races..... :) I promise to act like a lady when Brett takes me to my first horse races EVER!
p.s.s.-the "Mrs. Arkansas America" pageant is THIS weekend in Hot Springs! I'm thinking of strutting my pregnant self on stage to see if I can win. :)
Posted by I'm Sara. at 11:24 AM
- We are officially moved in at Janice's house, and...
- We have much to give thanks for! Brett and I are ...
- To God be the glory! Our condo sold.We have 2 week...
- Hot Springs Getaway
- Stevie Wonder - Isn't She Lovely
- Just a little color inspiration for our house. :) ...
- Snow day #454544........ :) I sewed these Log Cabi...
- Baby girl's name, Snow, and Thankfulness
- ▼ February (8)
- ► 2010 (137)
- ► 2009 (111)