Friday, February 11, 2011

Stevie Wonder - Isn't She Lovely


:) "Isn't she lovely....." :)
Thinking of my girl today as she is being VERY active while I'm cleaning.....maybe she likes cleaning?
Going to dig my way to Wal-mart later on today....
and a random trip to Hot Springs tomorrow with Brett!! We'll go down tomorrow and return sometime Sunday... :) We've been wanting to go for a while and decided-why not? can't do much on the farm this weekend anyway.....unless playing in the snow/mud counts.
Weekend update soon!
p.s.-I held back from putting the scene from My Fair Lady where they attend the horse races..... :) I promise to act like a lady when Brett takes me to my first horse races EVER!
p.s.s.-the "Mrs. Arkansas America" pageant is THIS weekend in Hot Springs! I'm thinking of strutting my pregnant self on stage to see if I can win. :)

1 comment:

Becca said...

I laughed at the My Fair Lady reference...we loaned our DVD our quite a while back (before we moved) and probably won't be getting it back, I need to check the library & watch it again, but I remember the scene well :) Have fun...you'll have to tell me how it is, Samuel just mentioned the other day thinking it might be fun. Have a great weekend!!!

:)

happy