Sunday, February 13, 2011

Hot Springs Getaway

Brett and I traveled in the GORGEOUS, heaven-sent weather to Hot Springs this weekend!

First stop: Oaklawn Horse Races.
We won enough to pay for our house.

Just kidding. :)





Next stop: Downtown Hot Springs

We stopped to get a toffee cookie to share. DIVINE. delicious. mouth-watering. I could go on and on.
I think I will open up "Sara's Sweet Shop" in Fayetteville. We have no candy/fudge/chocolate store in town, and I love sweets. :) What a perfect match!

We even got to listen to a concert while we ate our treat! :)




This sign looked like an authentic Italian sign. Sigh...... :)


The evening ended with a romantic dinner at the Arlington Hotel......live piano music even!



We woke up Sunday to The Three Stooges :)
Does it get funnier or better than that?
This weekend was F-U-N.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Looks like you had a blast! Loved all the pics. But really loved that purple coat. You look so good.

:)

happy