Saturday, August 14, 2010



Today was a fun, relaxing day :). Brett and I slept in, and then lounged around the house. I had thankfully cleaned the house earlier in the week so we were free to relax. We went to the farm today and saw some adorable little calves. :) And this neat butterfly snuck in the truck. We also went to the Springdale Library and I found several books I've really been wanting! I also got some books by Robin Jones Gunn, one of my favorite christian authors. I was thrilled!


We also got to meet Jana, Seth, and the kiddos at Taco Bell in Rogers. We then went to Border's and got to hang out. Seth and Brett got to look at some farm and house books while Jana got to roam on her own (with sweet Lainey). I was pleased as ever to sit and read with Caleb. :) :) I was so proud of him because he told me when he needed to use "the potty". I hauled him up those stairs as fast as I could and he did super. :)






We also rode the train (all of us together!) around the Pinnacle Promenade mall. What fuN! :)













1 comment:

McCraine Family said...

I love the pictures!! That was such a fun evening! We love you!

:)

happy