Saturday, March 5, 2011

The weekend so far...

We went out to our house today and got to see it in the daylight, which was nice...it's really starting to look more like a home. We still can't believe we get to live here...
our goal is to create a hospitable home, open to others :) and a loving place with our family as well...........

Master shower...before the floor was finished that is..
Master bath with countertop we bought as a remnant...the tile backsplash should look a little better when they put the glossy finish on...

Tub--a chandelier will hang above this spot :)

Bathroom tile in Master bath...
Kitchen..still waiting on the cabinets to be antiqued....
Countertops

Laundry/craft/sewing room
Kitchen again
I sure do love these kiddos....I got to see Caleb and Lainey Friday night..(and Jana and Seth too :) )


adoring eyes for dad!

Today I am thankful for: movement from Anna Ruth, my sisters, Connect Group tomorrow, phone conversations with life-long friends, and Forever 21 shirts that I can wear while pregnant and still feel a bit cute :)

1 comment:

Steph said...

ahhhh--you're house looks so good I can hardly take it. call me soon, we need to catch up! i want to hear all about nursery plans and everything else. i think we ended up getting ing's rug from rugsUSA, but I'm not positive. they had the same rug on several sites. we ended up going with the cheapest. even though none of them were too cheap. we did 100% wool for her room and they're so pricey! but well worth it. i've loved it. :)

:)

happy