Monday, December 20, 2010


Just a little house inspiration.....progress is coming along well. They are finishing the drywall....we picked out our dining room lighting (MAJOR accomplishment), and next need to decide on granite and paint colors. We are meeting with the cabinet man soon....we are going with off-white cabinets.


(first) Merry Christmas 2010!
Yesterday we went to Grandma and Papaw's house along with the yearly clan that gets together for a fun-filled day! We had delicious food and cookies :), laughed, and talked. It was such an enjoyable day!
When we got home I wrapped, and wrapped, and wrapped-all done! :) This was a first for me-I always go the gift bag route.













2 comments:

McCraine Family said...

I LOVE your new blog header...show me how! I also love this post...I can definitely tell you have a new camera! Great pictures!

RC said...

Great pictures! Love the first one of sweet Malachi.Such a pretty little baby. Love, Momma

:)

happy