Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Piggies and Ponies




 We had our montly Sister's Meeting today at Becca's house. The kids had a great time playing and Anna Ruth got to practice her sitting up some! Nathan has really taken a liking to Anna Ruth....he told me a time or two (where no one else could hear I think) how adorable she is. :)

One of the most fun things about having a little girl is that I can justify still playing dress-up. Except for now my doll smiles and talks and drools. :) Anna got her first "pigtails" and ponytail this week! She's also getting her VERY. FIRST. TOOTH. I had no idea how exciting that was! I guess it's something you can't explain until you become a parent. :)

Lastly, remember how I said changes were coming to the blog? Well, there's actually a new blog called The Rosy Life. Still going to be updated with family stuff..but I'll be blogging about other things too.  My blog now is almost out of storage for photos.....and I've wanted a new look/format for a while. So, if you're interested in subscribing, or checking out the new blog, go here:
I'll start blogging there next week!

2 comments:

Heather said...

pigtails AND a new tooth coming? fabulousness overload. can't wait for the new blog. love the look. also, really enjoying your new cooking blog!

SydneeB said...

cool! SO many first!! Pigtails and teeth!!! =D YAY!

:)

happy