Friday, June 11, 2010

The "girls" (Barbara, Jill, Sarah) and I went hiking in two different places today! The weather was PERFECT....it got humid this afternoon, but overall was pretty enjoyable. We drove about an hour and a half to Kings River Falls, and then about 45 minutes to Glory Hole. Then, it was about an hour and 45 minute drive home. We listened to bluegrass, chatted, and enjoyed being out of school. :)





Fun! :)


There was this incredible "hole" in the ground called Glory Hole that water ran through. Stunning!

This is what happens when I try to balance the camer on a rock, run quickly over the smooth, muddy rocks to get into the picture in time :)


2 comments:

Becca said...

Aunt Sara, I love you. And I want to say make your pictures bigger next time please. Aunt Sara, I love you too much. And, I have something more to say, it is that I really love Aunt Sara too much and I love her so much I don't even know what to say. Um, and I have something more to say. Um, there is um lots of things in the house I want you to see Aunt Sara, I mean I could get my pet shops in an order for you to see, Aunt Sara. That's not all.....! I love you too much. I love to talk with you so much that I don't know what to say I love talking to you that much. And I really like to talk with you TOO much and I like to talk with everyone that much but, I just wanted to tell you all this but I don't know what else to say, so I'm done :) Kyla Lee Cross

Laura said...

Sara,
What great pictures! The Glory Hole isn't too far from my church camp, but I've never been. Now I'm ready to plan a trip:)
Laura Scheible

:)

happy