Thursday, June 17, 2010

I read this book recently and loved it! A must read :)
Don't know if you can tell how steep this is, but notice the fence line in this picture. This is what we've been working on-you walk dooooooown the fence, and then uppppp the fence and repeat. And repeat again. And again. :) I told Brett I would have "buns of steele" by the time we were done. :)

"the girls" at the pool :)


Before: After:
Yep! It's the same wreath-just redone by me :)
I made Pad Thai this week, using "Rice sticks". It was delicious! ! ! I also made a Torbett family favorite-Banana Crumb Muffins (look on allrecipes.com for the recipe!
I am VERY excited to show everyone the mail below that arrived today! I made and ordered a photo book of our Italy trip from mypublisher.com the most impressive photobook service I've ever seen! The book arrived in the fun box below :)


Here's a sample of some of the pages below. The book is stunning.

1 comment:

McCraine Family said...

I love the wreath!! Very cute! I'm also really excited to look at your Italy book!

:)

happy