Tuesday, August 25, 2009
T is for
A tart made with red potato's, leeks (see picture above), feta cheese, and zuccini!
That's what we had for dinner tonight and it turned out delicious. I'd never eaten a leek (we are expanding our vegetable horizons in the Torbett household) and it was actually very good. Brett even liked the meatless meal,and that's REALLY saying something for my meat and potato's man :).
The recipe was from Real Simple if you want me to make you a copy!
- ► 2011 (104)
- ► 2010 (137)
- T is for tart A tart made with red potato's, le...
- Caught by Brett: One fish One tree frog and o...
- Just me, happy as a lark in my classroom :). One...
- It poured cats and dogs today......and guess who ...
- Just a few pictures of the progress happ...
- We had salad and bruschetta (pronounced "Bruske...
- We're home, sweet home.:) Brett and I both wen...
- ▼ August (7)