Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Caught by Brett:
One tree frog
and one fence post in the nose
we had a very eventful weekend! Brett caught this fish while the boat was trolling (sp?) and got hit in the nose Sunday with a fence post. I don't think it's broken, and he doesn't have any black eyes...just a swollen nose. You know you're married to a country man when he comes home with a bloody shirt and a tree frog. :) :)
Isn't the frog neat?
My favorite is the picture where the frog's legs are all stretched out.......just hangin' on.
Posted by I'm Sara. at 5:05 AM
- ► 2011 (104)
- ► 2010 (137)
- T is for tart A tart made with red potato's, le...
- Caught by Brett: One fish One tree frog and o...
- Just me, happy as a lark in my classroom :). One...
- It poured cats and dogs today......and guess who ...
- Just a few pictures of the progress happ...
- We had salad and bruschetta (pronounced "Bruske...
- We're home, sweet home.:) Brett and I both wen...
- ▼ August (7)