Thursday, August 20, 2009
Just me, happy as a lark in my classroom :). One of my boys took this for me today. School is going great so far! I have been on a kick to stay healthy this year so I've been drinking water, drinking one "EmergenC" packet a day, getting enough sleep, washing my hands, exercising, and eating pretty healthy.......seems to be working so far!
My kids are a great group-VERY talkative and excited and full of life and ideas.
I am starting to remember why I look forward to the weekends so much though :). The kids wear me out and keep me on my toes. :)
more soon, Brett and I are sharing a computer this week so I haven't been on here a whole lot. Grandma, your zuccini bread was delicious!!
Posted by I'm Sara. at 4:07 PM
- ► 2011 (104)
- ► 2010 (137)
- T is for tart A tart made with red potato's, le...
- Caught by Brett: One fish One tree frog and o...
- Just me, happy as a lark in my classroom :). One...
- It poured cats and dogs today......and guess who ...
- Just a few pictures of the progress happ...
- We had salad and bruschetta (pronounced "Bruske...
- We're home, sweet home.:) Brett and I both wen...
- ▼ August (7)