Monday, October 6, 2008

Love :)
There was a staff photo taken at 7:00 a.m. this morning. I forgot about it. Yep, missed the picture completely. This didn't make me very happy but Dr. Rogers took the opportunity to make a joke about it (he loves to give me a hard time ). He told the office people not to give me a hard time because I was "Photo-sensitive".......(sounds like photosynthesis I guess?) He had me laughing about it by the end of the day...and two others forgot too! I was not alone :). (see how distracted parties get me)
But hey-wasn't the Fall Party fun? I personally loved the three-legged race....I got to be tied to Miss Lillie and she whooped and hollered the whole way down the yard. What fun :)
Well, the next thing on the family agenda is the upcoming 2nd Annual Variety Show! It will be bigger and better than ever this year! I'm so glad my family puts up with my newly started traditions
:)
p.s.-I left the camera at the old house so no pictures yet from the Fall Party from my camera...

No comments:

:)

happy