Thursday, September 4, 2008

Peaches 'n' Cream Pie:

I made this pie for Brett's food day at work. I may have gone a little heavy on the cinnamon/sugar...and Brett and I went for a stroll while it was in the oven so it may have cooked a bit long. I guess we'll find out!
For my birthday tomorrow Brett offered to take me to a play.....instead we're going to wait until November because Anne of Green Gables is coming to the Arts Center! I can't wait :).
So, he let me pick the night's agenda....We will be eating at PowerHouse (because they have the BEST caesar salad I have ever eaten..such a treat), and then go to Barnes and Noble, then go to ColdStone, and then rent a funny movie. I am very, very excited.
We had our first book club meeting tonight. I have some catch up reading to do in the Screwtape letters, but I really enjoyed our discussion tonight. It was very thought provoking.
Nurse Abby (Abby Dorman) is coming as a guest speaker at school tomorrow...plus I get to see my momma after school. It is going to be a good day!
love.

No comments:

Blog Archive

:)

happy