Saturday, November 27, 2010

I did some Christmas decorating this morning while Brett was at work.......I strung up the Christmas balls instead of a wreath; made a "Wordle" word art with words that remind me of Christmas, and printed off the "jingle" banner for free off the internet. :)




This year the tree is in the dining room. :)


Yesterday I waited in a forrrrrrever long line to get some flannel for Baby T. This is a green check, and I got plain brown too. I'm going to make our baby some blankets when I find out the gender. (sorry for the awful lighting in this pic.....we are buying a new camera for Christmas this year!)


Wednesday evening Brett and I celebrated Thanksgiving with a nice dinner at home......it was so much fun! :) We had stuffed mushrooms, bacon-wrapped asparagus, pearl onions, sparkling white grape juice, and I had a fancy sausage from Richard's and Brett had steak. Plus pie for dessert!

:)

happy