Saturday, September 25, 2010

Last night Brett and I went to Chick-fil-a, and then walked to Pier One and Barnes and Noble to look around. We had fun being able to talk and hang out! (and be silly of course) :). This is me in my razorback and camo today-I looked at Brett and said "What have you done to me?!" :) after this photo.


biggest news?!?!?! Look at our lot!! That's it---in the picture above!!!!!!! :) :) :) The other picture is a glimpse of our day as well-there's Kenneth on the machines moving the trees, dirt, etc, Janice, Brett, and Jim Bowerman chatting away. :) He came over for quite a while today and is so excited for us.
This is the view facing the old house, if you're standing on our lot. We are having some trees cut down over there as well so we'll have a nice open view. We are so pleased and so excited! Monday they start the foundation.

No comments:

:)

happy