Words I have said to bible study at church, and after-school club. I actually would have liked to do both of these things. However, I'm trying to learn the power and importance of presence.
I found that last year I was so busy, all the time I hardly had a presence at anything I attended. My mind was only partway there, because the rest of it was on my previous activity, or the one coming up!
This year I'm able to be the wife Brett needs as he enters his last year of grad. school, and I'm also able to be the teacher I need to be to my 28 active, passionate students.
Just a thought to ponder....... :)
- ► 2011 (104)
- ► 2010 (137)
- "No, Thank-you." Words I have said to...
- A peek at life lately: :) neat cactus growing in ...
- You're Invited! 3rd Annual Fall Party at the Torbe...
- Oops :) Food processor lesson gone bad with me :)...
- *UPDATE* read my momma's comment for more wisdom o...
- The paragraph in orange is one my students wrot...
- Meet Grace :) Grace is the dolly you see in ...
- ▼ September (7)