Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Oh, what a beautiful morning!

Last weekend my friend since birth hosted a baby shower for Anna Ruth! My trooper grandma came, who had knee surgery last week!
The hosts: Abby (on left) and her mom, Debbie. These two are as close and dear as family to me.
Sweet friends from church! The lady in the middle is Pastor Red's wife...he always says "Hey, Little momma" when he sees me. :)
:) Love.
Two of these ladies I really got to know on the Wednesday night bible study I attended for almost a year. We used to live on the same street as all three!
Yeah! Anna Ruth can come home with us now! (carseat and stroller). Thanks Daddy for wrapping it!
Delicious food!
Today has been such a beautiful, sunny morning! I went on a walk in my galoshes because of the mud and looked down to see this funny sight. :)


I made these easy cinnamon rolls this weekend...I've made them before and they are so good! The bread is more like a biscuit texture rather than soft and gooey. I recommend making without the powdered sugar frosting...too sweet with! You can find the recipe here:
A bit of beauty still standing after all these storms and winds. My prayers are with those who are less fortunate.
I love the sound the hay makes when it's blowing in the wind...I remember Sarah, in Sarah Plain and Tall, comparing it to the sound of the ocean. :)
Thanks to Seth and Jana for our tomato plants inside this hay bale!
Beauty from a farm walk this morning....


Anna Ruth says "Thanks cousin Lainey for all my stylin' clothes! " Signs of Anna Ruth are showing up everywhere in our house.....baby monitor's ready to go, bouncer seat assembled, closet is being organized....all anxiously awaiting the arrival of our sweet girl!

No comments:

:)

happy