Saturday, April 3, 2010

Our mailbox unit in our neighborhood blew over this week. Oops. Good thing no one was standing there!
Saturday adventures at the farm!

Ant, hard at work :) after Brett cut open it's home (a big tree)

Beautifulness



yay!! The creek was really moving again today and it was so much fun! I went on a bit of a walk (when I was supposed to be helping Brett move brush) and did a bit of a photo shoot. :)
Yes, I did help move brush after that-today was a good workout!







Happy to be at the farm-this was one of my favorite work days at the farm! The weather was p-e-r-f-e-c-t!



Brett said his shoulder needed a little loosening, hence the WD40. this apparently doubles as deoderant as well. Who knew?!



a lady bug, about to take flight. SO neat!



"I am husband, hear me roar." (no, he wasn't really saying this, but I think he might as well have)



Neat little bugs, fast at work




I made pizza this week that was actually delicious! (first delicious pizza I've made in my life!) I used artichokes, green olives, cheese, garlic, and turkey pepperoni (way less fat, and actually very tasty!)
Can't wait for Easter to celebrate Jesus, and to have fun with my family!

No comments:

:)

happy