Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas 2009! These pics are in reverse order, so we'll start with Christmas Day at Momma and Daddy's house. :)
"I am speed!" Silly girl! :)
Fun in the Tonka trunk-what a great hit Granna and Poppa!
Awww....

I like Sam's big 'ol smile in this picture!

Pretty :)
Papaw hard at work opening his gift.
Yeah! Just the books momma wanted :).
Handsome, busy boy!
Great thermos for my farmer boy :)
Thanks Daddy!!
Fancy Nancy's book of Fancy words with Granna-what fun!
Sweet girl, I made her these felt cupcakes and she was so sweet and grateful.
Lillie and I at Janice's house

Pat :)
the boys and Rosie
Mom-in-law and I
:) My greatest blessing.
SNOW!!!!!
Relaxing on Christmas Eve
I made Chinese food (with shrimp) for Christmas Eve dinner

Earrings from Brett
My favorite: Land O'Lakes hot chocolate

New Razorback shirt (thank-you, Amazon.com)


Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!

No comments:

:)

happy