Monday, June 29, 2009

Whats up:

Bought a few travel things for our trip today (it's quickly approaching!) No worries-I bought a camera memory card that holds 1400 pics! :) :) :) (I promise I won't make all of you look at them when we get back-only if you want to!)

I had a DELICIOUS peach shake from Chick-fil-a today.....it was seriously good. (thanks, momma) You should try one!

Brett is listening to Michael Jackson right now. ................. haha :)

He (Brett) is an incredibly patient, good husband. He is true to his word (and to his wedding vows he made almost a year ago!)

Becca won tickets to see the Legally Blonde musical. She can't go :(, but she is letting Jana and I go!
I
love
a
musical!!!!!

Time for bed :)

1 comment:

The Simpsons said...

I'm so jealous! I hope you girls have/had fun.

:)

happy