Monday, December 15, 2008

My students have been working SO hard lately to research about various places in the world. The students used the computer and books for research and had to use a rubric to determine what types of things to look for when researching. They made a "Living Museum", which they will be presenting for their parents tomorrow and for the rest of the school on Wednesday and Thursday. I am so proud of my students!! We have some of these tables displayed in the hallway and have already received wonderful comments. Japan
Greenland
Egypt
I took pictures of the fourth-graders as they were researching. I also asked them what they liked about Living Museum and typed their quotes on this poster as well (for parents to see!)
Canada
Brazil
Brazil
Italy

1 comment:

McCraine Family said...

Wow!! Their displays look really great!

:)

happy