Saturday, January 10, 2009

This is a must-read! It's a picture book, but a rather long one at that. I read this to my students, over the course of a few days. We marveled at the beautiful illustrations and lesson in the book, and I almost teared up reading it to them. Plus, if you go to their website http://www.quiltmakersgift.com/ you will see quilt patterns, and even a quilting book based off this fable!
I started this bible study with a group of women from church last week. I am already loving it! It truly makes you dig deep into scripture, as well as take a look at your personal life. I am learning a lot........isn't Beth Moore so fun as well? :)

Last, one of the many sewing projects I already like, and have in mind . :) Maybe in a a year? I'm quickly figuring out I am going to be the type to have several projects I'm working on at once...instead of working on one from start till finish before starting another.
happy sewing and creating! :)
Love.

2 comments:

Becca said...

I'll have to check the book out....you know I love a good book :) Did you see there is the Quiltmaker's Journey too? I made the skirt for Kyla last night, I think it turned out cute.

Brett said...

Please read me the story when you get a minute.

:)

happy