Thursday, November 6, 2008

A glimpse of life lately:
This is a project I've been working on for school for quite some time. We are starting literature circles (sort of like a book club) in my classroom and each student has a job to do while reading the book. I typed each job and make these little booklets for them to remember what to do while reading!
I would like to get much better at signs like this..............this was a first attempt using a wooden sign, modpodge (my new favorite), and scrapbook paper.
Evidently sweet Caleb left his toy in my car! Brett has enjoyed playing with it too :)We are easily amused around the Torbett household
Spicy peanut chicken........yummy!

Variety show update! Please have your acts e-mailed to me by: Monday, November 17th! Remember, this years show will hold new surprises and will be better than ever!:) Lots to look forward to.........

No comments:

:)

happy